July 25, 2020
New therapy – Kinesiology
SUSAN CLARK, HEALTH COLUMNIST for the Times and writer of the best seller ‘What Really Works’ stated that
“Kinesiology should be standard medical training for all general medical practitioners”.
This is a very effective way of getting to the root cause of a health problem or emotional issue and draws on Eastern and Western holistic health systems. The basic principle of this therapy is that the body never lies and through the language of muscle testing, you can identify exactly what the body needs, in order to restore and maintain optimum health and wellbeing. The restoration of balance is achieved using a variety of kinesiology balancing techniques and identifying beneficial supplements and nutrition. It is a truly holistic therapy as it works on a person’s structural, biochemical, emotional, and energetic bodies.
I have been fascinated by, and so impressed with the efficacy of kinesiology for the past decade, that two years ago, I started training for the practitioner / diploma qualification in Systematic Kinesiology. I am now a fully qualified kinesiologist and registered with the Kinesiology Association.
This was the only thing that cleared up my son’s chronic eczema after 9 years. Within 2 weeks of seeing a kinesiologist and being told to dose my son with Vit B 12 and change the olive oil I cooked with, my son’s eczema had completely disappeared. It felt almost miraculous! Personally, I have found kinesiology invaluable in helping me process grief and trauma and navigating through menopause with ease.
I cannot recommend this therapy highly enough. Whether you are suffering from chronic digestive problems like IBS, hormonal imbalance issues, chronic health problems like ME, or wanting to clear emotional trauma memories or clear limiting negative self-belief systems, it has the power to be truly life changing help you be the best and healthiest version of yourself.
WHAT CAN KINESIOLOGY SUPPORT?
- Weight problems
- Allergies, hay fever, Sinus problems, catarrh food sensitivities
- Skin problems, rashes, acne, eczema, psoriasis
- Frequent infections
- Candida, Thrush
- Back and Neck, Knee problems, back pain, sciatica or stiff neck/shoulders
- Arthritis, joint pain
- Breast pain – periodic or constant
- Migraines and Headaches
- Hormonal, vitamin and mineral imbalances
- Low immune system
- Digestive issues, Acid reflux, heartburn
- Indigestion, constipation, diarrhoea
- Bloating, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation
- Acid stomach, flatulence, bloating
- Stress, anxiety, depression, phobias
- Chronic Fatigue, Insomnia, tiredness, nightmares – Tired All The Time!
- Learning difficulties, dyslexia, dyspraxia
Kinesiology can help anyone from sports people, babies, elderly to the fighting fit and healthy that wish to stay that way! Call us to make your appointment to a healthier balanced wellbeing.