What Is Shiatsu Massage
Benefits of Shiatsu
- Eases tension and stiffness
- Improves breathing and posture
- Restores and balances energy
- Relaxes mind and body
- Improves circulation
- Enhances wellbeing
Common conditions helped by Shiatsu
- Back pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Whiplash injuries and neck stiffness
- Menstrual problems
- Joint pain and reduced mobility
- Sports injuries
- Digestive problems
Indian head massage is based on the Ayurvedic system of healing which has been practiced in India for over a thousand years.
Massaging will stretch and manipulate muscles and this will increase nutrients and blood flow to the area, whilst efficiently removing waste and lactic acid from the muscles.
This massage, with adapted techniques, can offer effective relief from those aches and pains.