What Is Shiatsu Massage
Benefits of Shiatsu
- Eases tension and stiffness
- Improves breathing and posture
- Restores and balances energy
- Relaxes mind and body
- Improves circulation
- Enhances wellbeing
Common conditions helped by Shiatsu
- Back pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Whiplash injuries and neck stiffness
- Menstrual problems
- Joint pain and reduced mobility
- Sports injuries
- Digestive problems
Aromatherapy dates back to ancient Egypt, where plants and flowers were distilled to extract their essential oils.
This massage, with adapted techniques, can offer effective relief from those aches and pains.
Indian head massage is based on the Ayurvedic system of healing which has been practiced in India for over a thousand years.