Mindfulness in Reading
- Improve health and well-being
- Increase energy and relieve fatigue
- Recharge and revitalise the mind and body
- Bring deep rest and calm into your life
- Enhance positivity and contentment
- Improve personal effectiveness, productivity and creativity
- Develop a capacity for sustained attention which is purposeful, in the moment and non-judgemental
- Increase resilience to life’s ups and downs
- Ease chronic pain and muscular tension
- Improve sleep patterns
- Lower blood pressure
- Build stronger immune systems
- Support in a positive way most diseases including cancer, heart disease etc.
Our Events Slimmers Club Do you want to loose weight but struggle with fad diets? Ed Francis our Hypnotherapist is running a new type of slimming club that explores why diets might not work for you and will introduce techniques to help you to approach your eating habits differently. A brand new meeting group to help with →
Hypnotherapy is the name given for any therapy done in conjunction with Hypnosis.
This form of massage involves manipulation using stretching techniques and pressure along the energy lines of the body.