Mindfulness in Reading
Many individuals are actively turning to Meditation and Mindfulness in order to help both prevent stress and stress related illness.
Whilst Mindful Meditation is great for helping anxiety, stress and depression you don’t have to suffer from any of these to benefit from Mindful Meditation. it will also help you to:
- Improve health and well-being
- Increase energy and relieve fatigue
- Recharge and revitalise the mind and body
- Bring deep rest and calm into your life
- Enhance positivity and contentment
- Improve personal effectiveness, productivity and creativity
- Develop a capacity for sustained attention which is purposeful, in the moment and non-judgemental
- Increase resilience to life’s ups and downs
- Ease chronic pain and muscular tension
- Improve sleep patterns
- Lower blood pressure
- Build stronger immune systems
- Support in a positive way most diseases including cancer, heart disease etc.
Mindful Meditation is easy, enjoyable, effective and anyone can do it. While Mindful Meditation does need to be practised on a regular basis it does only take a few minutes each day. Those using Mindful Meditation often comment that it helps obtain clarity as well as a sense of calm, perspective, equanimity, and renewed energy.
Classes are led by Judy Claughton and are entirely secular and open to everyone irrespective of background, beliefs or abilities. Mindfulness classes are held at Theale Wellbeing Centre on the High Street in Theale, near Reading.
See Our Team for her biography.