Mindfulness in Reading
- Improve health and well-being
- Increase energy and relieve fatigue
- Recharge and revitalise the mind and body
- Bring deep rest and calm into your life
- Enhance positivity and contentment
- Improve personal effectiveness, productivity and creativity
- Develop a capacity for sustained attention which is purposeful, in the moment and non-judgemental
- Increase resilience to life’s ups and downs
- Ease chronic pain and muscular tension
- Improve sleep patterns
- Lower blood pressure
- Build stronger immune systems
- Support in a positive way most diseases including cancer, heart disease etc.
Hypnotherapy is the name given for any therapy done in conjunction with Hypnosis.
Our Events Our therapists run a variety of events throughout the year. We promote our internal events and events we participate in on this page – so watch this space. Slimmers Club Do you want to loose weight but struggle with fad diets? Ed Francis our Hypnotherapist is running a new type of slimming club that explores →
This form of massage involves manipulation using stretching techniques and pressure along the energy lines of the body.