5 week mindfulness meditation course
- Breathing meditation techniques for calm, stress reduction and to help overcome sleeping problems.
- Contemplation meditations – to help you find calm in the middle of a hectic day.
- Posture and movement – exploring how different postures can be used to achieve different outcomes. (Some postures are great for energising you – others for help sleeping).
- Sound and silence – an exploration of the role of sound and silence in helping you to meditate.
- Using positive words, phrases and affirmations to trigger the things you want to attract into your life.
- Guided meditation to help you induce feelings of happiness, calm and relaxation.
Discover Mindfulness Meditation Feel stressed? Need to relax? At these sessions we help you learn exercises for relaxation, focus, calm and stress-reduction by applying meditation and mindfulness principles. Taster evening/s – Join for one or more 30-minute mini relaxation sessions exploring meditations for particular outcomes. £5 per session or £20 for the whole evening with →
Movement in Running The “Movement in Running” workshops, run by Shane Benzie, are designed to be fun and interactive sharing both practical and technical techniques and information. They are ideal for both experienced runners and beginners as it’s all about movement not fitness. All running analysis takes place outside in the natural environment. The benefits of →
Sound Meditation 7.30-9.30pm – Tuesday 20th February Discover how chanting, spoken mantras, drum- journeying, music and silence can have a powerfully relaxing, uplifting and rebalancing impact as a meditation technique. Everyday life is full of stress for most of us, we seem to be in demand constantly and everyone wants our attention. There seems to be →