5 week mindfulness and meditation course
Tuesday evenings at Theale Wellbeing Centre
Tuesday 27th February Reduce stress and worry
Tuesday 6th March How meditation can help to improve sleep
Tuesday 13th March Release anger with meditation and compassion
Tuesday 20th March Relax and refocus on you
Tuesday 27th March Meditation mini break
7.15-8.15 Class 1
8.30-9.30 Class 2/extend your relaxation and learning
£10 per hour-long class/ £15 to join for two hours of calm
£45 for 5 weeks (one hour class)
£70 for 5 weeks (two hour class)
All course participants enjoy a complementary meditation journal and study book.
Each class aims to discover meditations and mindfulness techniques to release stress and anxiety
Our evening refresh and rebalance classes include:
- Breathing meditation techniques for calm, stress reduction and to help overcome sleeping problems.
- Contemplation meditations – to help you find calm in the middle of a hectic day.
- Posture and movement – exploring how different postures can be used to achieve different outcomes. (Some postures are great for energising you – others for help sleeping).
- Sound and silence – an exploration of the role of sound and silence in helping you to meditate.
- Using positive words, phrases and affirmations to trigger the things you want to attract into your life.
- Guided meditation to help you induce feelings of happiness, calm and relaxation.
Who are the courses for?
Suitable for those who are new to meditation as well as helping those with some experience deepen their understanding and knowledge.
Individual learning within a small group setting: Our group size is limited to a maximum of ten people to help you to ensure you have your own individual meditation experience. Our Theale classes are open – so you can choose to follow a full course or just drop in to a particular class or date that works for you. You can choose to join us for one or two hours.
Judy Claughton will be leading this session – if you would like to know more about Judy click this link to our team page.
If you would like to learn more about Mindfulness Meditation follow this link.
Call us on 0118 930 3535 to book your place.